West Keizer Neighborhood Association
We will be updating our Board's picture soon.
Have a comment or concern you'd like to share with the WKNA? Please use this form to submit them to us.
Board Members, Mission, Contact Information
The West Keizer Neighborhood Association is a neighborhood association recognized by the City of Keizer that serves the people of West Keizer. Its boundaries extend north to Chemawa Road, east to River Road, south to the Keizer city limits, and west to the Willamette River.
WKNA encompasses approximately 3100 households and includes all of the Cummings Elementary School attendance area within Keizer. It is one of only three active neighborhood associations in Keizer.
- Promote programs, services and activities aimed at encouraging connections among neighbors in the community.
- Foster civic involvement and civic education by providing timely information about community and civic issues, by facilitating the discussion of these issues, and by helping members become more informed, responsible citizens.
- Solicit input from members and stakeholders about issues that affect them.
- Support neighborhood-friendly development practices.
- Protect public spaces and historical assets.
- Address public safety and public nuisance concerns of members.
- Act as a vehicle to communicate the concerns of members and advocate for their best interests to the Keizer City Council, to City staff, and to other government agencies.
- Work to improve the quality of life for those who live, work, and play in West Keizer.
Download our Bylaws
Download our full-color brochure